Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 36: 1st Writers Block

After 35 days of writing something inspirational (hopefully) and informative, I think I have come to my first (hopefully there aren't many more) writers block. I can't think of anything inspirational or informative. I didn't do anything exciting today to write about. It's getting late at nite and I just don't have any inspiration. I tried writing a few paragraphes. It didn't come out as easily as the other nights. I guess this is the 'human side' of me coming out. I am not a preacher or a motivational teacher or life coach or anything. I am me. I write how I feel. I am very happy but very tired tonight.

Sorry, I got nothing tonight. Don't be disappointed...there might be something interesting in upcoming posts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment