Friday, August 28, 2009

Day 33: Are you ready?

Are you ready for what life presents to you? Are you ready for all the twists and turns and hurdles life throws at you? Do you have a back up plan? Do you have a plan for everything or do you take life as it comes?

At my job everyday is different. There are twists and turns everyday. I have to be prepared for it. When the customer gets really mad, all I can do is try to be as nice as I can while I'm talking to them. After I get off the phone with them, then I do a bit of venting. I have to be ready and on my toes everyday.

Tomorrow I am heading to Cultus Lake with some friends. Because I have never been there before I can expect some twists and hurdles. I'm sure my friends will guide me the right way because they have been there before. We are planning to hike, seadoo and mini golf. We don't really have a back up plan. I'm sure we can make a mutual decision on our next step if our original plan doesn't work out. I'm taking life as it come on this one! Just going to Cultus is already outside of my comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment