Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 29: Contests

Will I win? Which contests should I enter?

I am finally watching the clip with Tammara Taggert co-hosting Live with Regis and Kelly. The show was aired on Aug 21, 2009. (http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/guestcohostsearch/index.html) There is also the clip of her audition tape. I think it is great that a Vancouverite made the short list for the Co-Host for a Day Search.

I don't enter very many contests. I don't enter them because I don't think I will win. But how can I win if I don't enter? Sometimes when you enter contests they add your name to a mailing list and you start receiving junk mail. I don't want to be bombarded with junk mail.

Contests are like the midway games at the PNE. The bigger the stuffed animal, the harder the game is to win. The bigger the prize (ie. the dream home) the harder it is to win. We played some of the games. It was fun. If we didn't play any games, there would be no chance of us winning any stuffed animals. But I am not there because of the stuffed animals. It's a challenge to try to see if you can beat the odds to win something.

I guess you will never know what your luck will be. Maybe I will have a lucky year and win more contests?

No comments:

Post a Comment