Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 30: After two months...

After two months of working on my bucket list, what have I accomplished?

Things on my bucket list I am working on:

Rollerblading
I have gone four times so far. The first time my friend taught me how to blade. The second time I went around the seawall by Granville Island. The third and fourth time I went around the seawall by Science World.

Learning Mandarin
I took the Mandarin course at night school at John Oliver. It was a very quick and intense course. It was only 8 sessions and a month long. I should be practicing it more with my parents and maybe my friends too (if they are patient and willing! ).

Start and continue a blog
I have started my blog. I have made a commitment to myself to continue this blog for the next 335 days.

Make a difference in a person's life every month
I am hopeful that I have made a difference. There has been positive feedback for my blog and bucket list.

Go visit Chicago, Illinois
I have called to redeemed my voucher for a ticket to Chicago. Hopefully I will get my ticket soon. I will be going in the first two weeks of April 2010.

Finish my bachelors degree
I have called Kwantlen to see if I am able to finish my degree. I would be able to register and go in September term if I completed the application form and decide which courses to take. I won't be able to go in January term because I will be away for the first two weeks of April.

What will I try to accomplish by Dec 2009?

Learn to swim
There are swimming lessons in community pools. I will have to look into which ones are suitable with my calendar.

Aqua Fit
It's only $2.60 for the course on Tuesdays nite. I am trying to fit it in my schedule. There always seem to be something that comes up and I push aqua fit aside.

Pilates
I'm sure there is a course between now and Dec 2009 that I can take.

Be a better pool player
There is no reason for me to not work on this! There is a pool hall in Richmond that has a special girs nite out promotion. A group of girls can play for free on Wednesday nites. A group with guys and girls play for half price.

Sins of the City Walking Tour
I have to call them to see when the season of the tour ends. Hopefully not soon! I would like to go before winter starts.

Cultus Lake
We will be going (if everything goes well) this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment