Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 99: My opinion about how men dress in general


I like men who are dressed in business casual clothes. Guys in suits are hot! Easy double take! They walk by and I would have to look again. Sometimes I don't even notice if they are attractive. But guys can't dress in suits all the time for me. I don't mind casual clothes. A simple sweater or jeans or khakis or something like that. I like simple colors nothing too flashy or that 'makes a statement'. Guys that wear pants that are falling off their ass are a total turn off for me. You can't afford a belt to hold up your pants? No, I don't want to see your underwear underneath.

In general, I think most guys dress well. They know when to dress up and when to dress down. That is one trait that I am looking for in a guy. I don't think it's appropriate to wear ripped jeans or clothes that are two sizes too big for you in a fancy restaurant. There is a time and place for every outfit. If you want to wear your ripped jeans and baggy clothes, wear it at the mall or somewhere casual. If they are playing sports, I expect them to wear something 'sporty'.

I think how they dress is a reflection of their personality. Sometimes they want to be 'loud' and be seen, they will wear something with bold or bright colors or with big bold words on their shirts. Sometimes you can type cast them in certain 'groups' or 'cliches'.

No comments:

Post a Comment