Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 100: After 100 posts, what have I achieved?

I am having a drink to celebrate what I have achieved after 100 posts. I am trying my best to keep myself on track.

What I have completed so far/ have the intention to complete:
  1. Learn to swim - took swimming lessons, just finished Level 1
  2. Learn to do aqua fit - did it at Eileen Dailly
  3. Excel at rollerblading - didn't excel at it yet..but working on it
  4. Learn Mandarin - took lessons, just have to practice it, should take more lessons
  5. Learn pilates - took one session at Bonsor, should take more
  6. Go rock climbing - indoor and outdoor - went to Cliffhanger (indoor) on Nov 11, 2009
  7. Go visit Chicago, Illinois - going in March / April 2010
  8. Go visit Hawaii - going Nov 29- Dec 5, 2009
  9. Learn to write - taking a basic creative writing course at Bonsor
  10. Start and continue a blog about me and my thoughts -ongoing....
  11. Donate blood - did it in July
  12. Celebrate life every day - still working on it
  13. Go seadooing (same as jet skiing) - went in Aug 2009
  14. Sins of the City Walking Tour - went on Sept 30, 2009
  15. Go to Cultus lake - went on Aug 2009
Items on my bucket list still to be accomplished:
  1. Run Vancouver Sun Run or another type of run
  2. Learn to play golf
  3. Learn to ski
  4. Learn to snowboard
  5. Go horseback riding
  6. Learn to play tennis
  7. Go to Tofino
  8. Go paragliding
  9. Go scuba diving
  10. Go visit the Louvre in Paris, France (and the rest of Paris)
  11. Go on a Caribbean Cruise
  12. Take up photography
  13. Be a better pool player
  14. Take up gourmet cooking
  15. Finish my bachelors degree
  16. Meet Oprah and talk to Oprah
  17. Meet a difference in a persons life every month
  18. Donate my hair to raise money for cancer
  19. Join Big Sister program
  20. Visit Rick in Japan
  21. Become more financially literate
  22. Find the love of my life
  23. Continue with my family tree
  24. Go windsurfing
  25. Go go - karting
  26. Go see Montreal
  27. Go see Winnipeg
  28. Go see PEI (on the rest of eastern Canada)
  29. Go to Birch Bay
  30. Go to a cornmaze
  31. Go ATV’ing
  32. Go camping
  33. Go fishing

No comments:

Post a Comment