Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 94: TV Shows

There are so many tv shows to watch. Nowadays you can also download your favourite shows. On Global TV you can even watch episodes from the internet. My favourite shows are comedies. I just have cable really to kill time and to procrastinate from doing other things. I like the background noise. I do try to follow the news everyday. I also subscribe to the Province to get the daily news.

I don't have the time or the patience to follow any of the cop, hospital or court dramas. I get distracted easily. I tried watching CSI a few times. I couldn't do it. My computer was sitting right there and I had to check my emails.

Last spring when I was staying at my sister's place in California, I started to watch 30 Rock. It is a funny show. I liked to watch it when I can. It is on Thursday nites at 9:30 pm. I don't put time aside to watch the TV shows. If they are on when I have the TV on, then I watch it.

I like the new show Glee. I like the characters. I like the story line. I guess it's kinda like a musical 90210. I was making an effort to watch it every Wednesday night for the first few weeks it was on. Now, I am out and about on Wednesday nites when it is on.

1 comment:

  1. I think there are too many similar TV shows (and movies for that matter). I really liked CSI back in the day but now there's CSI this CSI that. Law and Order this, Law and Order that. Where are the creative minds out there?

    That being said, I haven't watched 30 Rock yet but I've heard nothing but good things about it.

    ReplyDelete