Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 105: Early Birthday

The celebration started early! I was at my aunties tonight for dinner. We had hot pot. My cousin's birthday is on November 26 and mine is on the 29th. We celebrated our birthdays with mango cake after dinner.

I think I am a lazy eater. I think hot pot is too much work. I don't really want to go to a restaurant and for them to give me raw food and I have to cook it myself. If I'm going to pay, they should be doing the cooking. I have been to Stone Grill before because of Dine Out Vancouver and of the Entertainment coupon. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't go there. Really? You want me to pay an arm and a leg for two pieces of veggies AND I have to cook my own meat? What am I paying for? For you to bring me the raw food?

November 29 isn't actually my real birthday. It is on November 25. My sister is really born on November 29 and I am on November 25. When we came to Canada, my dad got our birthdays mixed up and it has been like that ever since. All my government ID's says that my birthday is on November 29. Ok, I have no way to prove that November 25 is my real birthday. I don't have a birth certificate. I can make up any date and say it's my birthday..hahah. It really doesn't matter because it is only a four day difference. It is the same zodiac sign.

It was fun tonight getting together with my family. I got to see my cousin's daughter who is in grade 8. The lifestyle is so much different then when I was younger. She has a cell phone. Damn, when I was 13 I didn't have such luxuries. I saw my other cousins who came back from an European trip. It was neat to see some of their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment