Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 127: Boys/guys/men confuse me

I just don't understand them. Maybe they are giving me hints and I should just learn to pick up on them quicker.

There was this one guy from the summer. We talked on the phone every night for a month. If I talk to someone for that long, I think it is going the direction of dating/relationship. We only hung out a few times. One time I brought him to a party. I know he drank a bit too much at the party. I saw him exchange numbers with another girl. I wasn't too impressed about that. I talked to him about that. He used the excuse that he was drunk. He did realize that it was an ungentlemanly and unrespectful thing to do. He broke up with his girlfriend a month before we started talking on the phone. He said he wasn't ready to get into another relationship. I don't understand why he was talking to me in the first place.

There was this other guy. I met him long time ago. Just recently he decided he wanted to hang out more. I asked him why he didn't want to hang out with me before. He said that we were from different sides of the tracks and didn't think we have much in common. He has changed quite a bit from when I first met him. We did hang out for a bit. Then he realized that we are still from different side of the tracks. I don' t understand why he wanted to hang out in the first place. Maybe it would've been better if we hung out as friends first to see if we were compatible.

If someone can please explain to me why guys are so confusing, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment