Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 150: "How does he get the girl?"

My friend asked me that after I told him about this guy I dated LONG LONG TIME AGO. The guy I dated didn't have a job, didn't drive and lived in Surrey. Every time if we went somewhere I had to pay and drive him. My friend was wondering how a guy like that manages to get a girlfriend. My friend said he has a job, drives and can't manage to find a girl. I think I fall into womanizer traps. Once they feed my ego, I come back for more. I get sucked in. Eventhough I know they are probably using the sames lines on others girls. I have to just not fall for it anymore.

There were some people I went to high school with that I wonder about. I didn't think they were good looking. They may have been the geeks in school. Some I thought were just weird and didn't get along with them. Because they were weird or geeky, I thought they would be the last to get married. I guess I shouldn't be the one to judge. They are now happily married and have kids. They have found their other half which appreciates their idiosyncrasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment