Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 136: Dealbreakers

Dealbreakers are situations in your relationship which will cause you to break up. This is very important and should be communicated early in the relationship. I then will be able to communicate with him what will send me off the deep end. Hopefully by the end of the conversation we will be on the same page and make the relationship work.

My friend and I were discussing this the other day. He likes to discuss dealbreakers early in the relationship. I have never had the discussion with a guy before. I have always let the relationship runs it course and let them figure things out along the way. I guess it was like a little guessing game. My way apparently doesn't work cause I'm still single. My friend has been in a few long term relationships and is someone who I should take advice from.

Some of my dealbreakers:
- if he cheats on me
- if he lies to me
- if he disrespects others (including my family and friends)
- if he gets jealous easily
(there's more but I can't think of them at the moment...maybe to be continued in another post?)

No comments:

Post a Comment