Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 144: I love my iphone!

I got my iphone a few weeks ago. Telus called me to remind me that my contract was up and it's time to renew. The only reason I renewed with them was because they gave me a good deal on my data and phone plan.

I am still trying to figure out how my iphone works. There are so many things you can do. Of course I can use it as a phone. I can use the internet on it. I can check my mail and use Facebook and MSN. It is so mobile. It's my mini portable computer. I can use it anywhere, of course not while driving ;) I have used it in my car, while it is parked of course. I find I don't need to use my computer as much anymore.

There are so many apps. I use the Maps pp very frequently. Now I can't use the excuse that I got lost! I can check the weather for Vancouver and Chicago instantly and for the week too. Some apps really help me with my bucket list. I have the Nike + ipod app which can help me with my workouts, when I start working out. I can use the blogPressLite app to write on my blog anytime anywhere. I haven't used it yet because I'm still using my computer to write on my blog. I want to learn to play the piano so I downloaded Virtuoso. It's a virtual piano. I guess its as close as I will get to my own piano. I want to be a better pool player so I downloaded some virtual pool games. I downloaded them today so I'm still getting used to how to hit the balls on an iphone screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment