Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 141: Men and women (part 1)

"Here is all you need to know about men and women. Men are dumb and women are crazy. The reason women are crazy is because men are dumb."

I was having dinner with my friend the other night and we were talking about men and women. I realized that the reason why my relationships don't work / last is because of major miscommunication. I have always thought it was my way or the highway. I did realize that I have that view is because I get that from my mom. Once I realized that I have a communication problem, I have tried to be a better communicator. I am not the best, but I am trying to be better. I am trying to see it from the guy's point of view. Sometimes I can't seem to understand it (refer to Day 127: boys confuse me - http://l-ha.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-127-boysguysmen-confuse-me.html). It helps when I talk to my male friends and they help me decipher things.

I have realized that I am a bad liar. I don't like lying and liars. I prefer to not associate with them. If you think I am lying, call me on it, I will spill the truth. Since I am a bad liar and the truth will set you free, I prefer to be honest. I used to be too honest and have 'foot in mouth disease'. It's a bad Sagittarius trait. I would tell people what I think and it would hurt their feelings. Now I learned to bite my tongue and not say everything on my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Call me if you ever need a little insight. ;) Or just for the sake of calling. :)

    ReplyDelete