Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 139: What is the difference between you and the person you admire?

Who do you admire? Why do you admire them? What is their most admirable trait? Are you the only one that admires them or are their millions of others?

The person I admire most is Oprah (like you didn't know that already). I admire her because she made an empire from humble beginnings. She wasn't born into money. She earned her way up the ladder. She has so many traits in a human being that is admirable: humble, influential, dedicated, persistent, integrity, honesty, independent, etc. I am not the only one that admires her. She has millions and millions of viewers / followers. I think her most admirable trait is dedication. She is dedicated to improving her life through a healthy lifestyle. She is dedicated to helping others through her Angel Network.

There are many differences between me and Oprah. I don't have my own talk show. I am not as influential as her. I do not have millions of followers. I do not have my own radio show.

I am wanting to go to Chicago to see her show. I would LOVE the opportunity to talk to her. I would love to see what kind of person she really is. I only get to see her from her talk show and her magazine. I will really be disappointed if she is a phoney. I want to know what keeps her going and keeps her dedicated. I am sure there are days where she doesn't feel like getting up or she is feeling down. What keeps her motivated? How and when she decided to own an empire? What is the best advice for someone who wants to follow in her footsteps?

No comments:

Post a Comment