Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 145: Avatar

I finally watched Avatar in 3D. I got to see what the hype was all about. I haven't watched a 3D movie for a really really long time in Vancouver. It was a whole different experience. I saw the trailer a few months ago. It didn't really appeal to me. I think it was all the hype and the awards it got which made me want to see the movie. It was a Friday when we watched the movie. My friend got the tickets in the afternoon. Like a typical Friday night, the movie theater was packed.

It was a great movie. I heard that the movie was 2 hours and 45 minutes long. It was 3D for the whole movie. The acting was good. The graphics were stunning. There wasn't a moment in the movie where I was bored or fell asleep. Which means it was a good movie, it kept me awake thru the whole movie. The animals on the island are really ugly. But I was told the movie isn't about cute fluffy animals. I really like the fact that some of the plants glow in the dark. I also liked that there was a love story. I think they purposely made the ending of the movie open for a sequel.

No comments:

Post a Comment