Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 126: New Years Resolutions

Tomorrow night marks the end of 2009. What have I done and accomplished in 2009? What do I want to accomplish in 2010?

Going from 2009 to 2010 isn't a big deal for me. When I started my bucket list, it was like I was making resolutions already. I got an early start. Why should I start it right in January? I started it in July. One thing I want to add to my list is eating more healthy and more exercise. Yes, I know it is my new years resolution every year. I even started my Health and Wellness blog. I worked on it for about a week or two and I fell off the wagon. It's really hard to keep track of what I'm eating when I'm constantly eating out. When I eat out, I feel like I'm spoiling myself so I splurge on what I eat. I went to Hawaii and I didn't keep track of what I ate. It was about exploring different foods and enjoying them not restricting myself.

In terms of exercise, I want to do more yoga. I bought the yoga pass a few months ago. I used my yoga pass for the very first time this month. I am hoping to use it more in the new year. I want to go to as many of the yoga studios as I can before it expires in July. In conjunction with yoga, I can fill my time with more sporting activities. Maybe even hit the gym a few times this year?

I am not sure what 2010 has in store for me. I hope it is great and filled with fun and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment