Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 51: Confidence

I have mentioned this word a few times since I started my blog.
Day 42: My Values - My top 5 values now are happiness, honesty, trust, respect and confidence.
Day 41: Accomplishments - Once I cross one item off, it will give me confidence to continue with my list.
Day 50: Recipe for Success - Once you have the mixture of practice and determination, add some confidence.

What is confidence? It is a trait in me that I am constantly improving on. It is a trait that will help me move forward in my life. It is about me speaking my mind on what I want. It is about me knowing what I want and going for it. It is about kicking the hurdles and being focused.

I have gone to school for many subjects / courses / programs. I think the problem is that when I am done school I don't have the confidence to find a job in that field. I may be scared and am comfortable on where I am. Maybe I was scared that what I learnt isn't enough to work in the field.

Confidence is one of my values because it is a trait that I would love to have and admire anyone that does have. Confidence shows that you are comfortable with yourself and your life.

In regards to my bucket list, achieving one item will give me confidence to move on to the next. It shows that I am able to learn something new. It shows that even when I am scared, I still stick with it and complete the item. It will take me small steps, one at a time, but hopefully one day I will complete my bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment