Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 46: Passion

Tonight I went to the Summer Night Market in Richmond. The performers tonight was from Fresh Groove Productions (http://www.freshgrooveproductions.ca/home.php). Fresh Groove Productions is a group of hip hop dancers. I met one of the original members in 1997. At that time he didn't start Fresh Groove yet. But he had been dancing for years before I met him. I don't see him very often. When I do see him, he always tells me what's up with his dancing. After 12 years of knowing him, he stills carries on his passion of dancing.

I really envy anyone who has found their passion in life. Some people find it early on their life. Some people don't find it till later on their life. Whenever it is, they find it. How do you know you have found your passion in life? Maybe that's why I am trying so many new things in my life. I haven't found my passion yet. Maybe I will find it while achieving my bucket list. I will find something I love to do. I will do that 'something' many times over before I die. It will be on my mind all the time. I will try to find time to do it as much as possible. When I talk to someone about my passion, my face will glow, my eyes will light up and there will be excitement in my voice.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorite blog entry so far. I'm in the same boat. I'm pretty sure my passion is NOT what I'm doing now. I hope you find yours!

    ReplyDelete