Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 43: Dedication

It's midnight on a work nite and I'm writing on my blog. That's dedication. Why am I so dedicated to writing on this blog? It's something I set my mind to and I feel I can accomplish this challenge.

Dedication is something you set your mind to and go for it. It doesn`t matter what gets in your way and what hurdles you have to jump thru. You have a plan and you are going to get there. Some people are dedicated to helping others, some people are dedicated to their jobs, some people are dedicated to raising their families.

Dedication is a drive that takes you the direction you want to go. If you want to go downhill with your life, you are dedicated to do things to head that way. You think negatively, you do things that won`t improve your life. If you want your life to be stale, you do things to live that way. Everyday is the same, don`t do anything new or exciting. You don`t dedicate your life to anything. If you want your life to go uphill, you are dedicated to do things to head that way. You are aware of what you need to do to improve your life. You dedicate your time to doing things and saying things that make your life wonderful. You dedicate yourself to making yourself a better person. It makes you happy and everyone else around you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment