Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 40: 15 years

I finally redeemed the Eccotique gift card my friends gave me for my birthday a few years ago. I used it towards the Caribbean Therapy spa service (http://www.eccotique.com/btherapye.php). My masseuse's name is Maria. She was a very nice lady. She is half Peruvian and half Chinese. We chatted while she was providing me my spa services. She said she heard that it takes 15 years to achieve your dream from the moment you have it in your mind to the moment it comes true.

I believe what she said is true. It may be a good time deadline for me to accomplish the items on my bucket list. As long as I don't loose focus I will be able to achieve them. If I work on something on my bucket list for the next 15 years, it will be completed. If I dream about something today and not work on it for 15 years, I can't expect it to happen. If it does happen, it will be a miracle. I should have bigger dreams and see how long it would take me to complete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment