Monday, September 14, 2009

Day 47: Memories

"Thank you for the memories!"

This is what I should be saying to all my friends. Every time I hang out with someone I am creating a memory with them. You can't erase a memory. I do have a bad memory but sometimes things will trigger a certain memory for me. If it's a bad or good memory, I will remember particular things about the situation. Sometimes I remember their facial expressions. Sometimes I remember what they said to me. Sometimes I remember how I felt. Life is about creating memories. It doesn't matter if it is with family or friends. You want to hang out with them or they want to hang out with you because you want to create memories with each other. Memories are something no one can take away from you. They can take your money. They can take your house. They can take away your car. But they can't take away the memories of your life. Even if you are broke and dying, you will still have your precious memories of your wonderful friends and family.

Thank you for a great weekend my friends. On Saturday nite I had a Girls Nite Out at my place. It was a group of girls getting together at a pampering session. It was nice to talk to just girls. We can talk about things that boys won't understand or don't want to talk about. This morning I went to my friends house to see the PartyLite items she has for sale. It was the first time I actually got a chance to talk to her. The other times I see her is at the softball field and it is very hard to carry on a conversation. After buying some candles from my PartyLite friend, I headed downtown to meet some friends for some rollerblading and walking. Out of all the times I have rollerbladed, this was the farthest I have been. This is also the first time I have fallen. I fell down when I was trying to go up a small hill. After the long rollerblading trek, we had a well deserved dinner at Chili House Thai Restaurant. The food was delicious. The service was questionable. We sat outside on the patio with a wonderful view of the water. To end the day I had a very relaxing bath to soothe my muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment