Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 61: Strength

Do I have any strength?

Physical
I think I lack physical strength. I don't think I can join a sports team because I am not strong enough. I am sure with some practice and conditioning I can increase my strength. Every work night I get about 6 hours of sleep. My ideal amount of sleep per night is 9 hours. Sometimes I don't have the strength to carry on with my day. Once my work day is over I go home to take a nap. After the nap, I have the strength to go out or do another activity. This past Sunday my friends and I went rollerblading. I bailed on the sidewalk and got some nice bruises. My left arm didn't even have the strength to do basic activities. I really wanted to do aqua fit this past Tuesday. I didn't think I had the strength to move my left arm in the water. When do I push myself harder? Maybe I have the strength but don't know it yet?

Emotional
When something negative happens to me, do I have the strength to move on? I think I do. I need the time to sulk and analyze what happened. After a week or so, I gather up my strength to move on. It is not easy at all. There is a lot of frustration and anger from what happened. What gives me the strength? I am not sure. But there is something in me that gets me to continue with my life. It leaves me emotional scars but you live and learn.

1 comment:

  1. I know, cause I can kick your ass... HIIIIIYA! BOOYAH!... love the blogs! gives me something to read on the morning commute :)

    ReplyDelete