Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 72: First swimming lesson

Being sick won't stop me from doing the stuff I want to do! One day of rest is plenty. Time to get up and get my ass in gear.

I started my vitamin regiment today. I took a multivitamin gel cap and calcium gel cap after lunch. I put 10 drops of trace minerals in my water. I felt a bit weird right after I took the gel caps. But after a hour or so I felt a boost of energy. By 3 pm, I didn't even feel like eating chocolate. My friend offered me some chocolate and I couldn't refuse. I had so much energy till about 7pm then I wanted to rest for a bit. I had no time to rest. I had to get ready for my swimming lesson.

I was excited for my first swim class. At about 7 pm'ish I was still feeling a bit of a headache and started sniffling. I took a Dayquil and some Robutissan and I was ready for my swimming lesson. I got there early and I hung out at the hot tub. I have never been to Killarney pool before and I didn't know how everything worked. I wanted to get there early to figure things out. I managed to find my class. I was kinda out of the loop because I was sick to attend the first class. The instructor taught us how to do a front float, a back float and how to flip from front float to back float. I finally got home at about 10:30 pm. I am feeling tired and have a headache.

Time to retire to bed !

No comments:

Post a Comment