Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 68: My weekend so far.. (Fri and Sat)

I haven't posted in a few days because I have been a busy body.

Friday
My family and I went to Anton's. We got there at 5:45 p.m. We didn't get seated till 7pm. My parents have never been there before. We also brought our out of town guests. There was 7 of us in total. We watched as people leaving all had doggy bags. While we were waiting, we were peaking thru the window at the dishes that other people ordered. Everything looks so good when you are hungry. We only ordered 5 dishes for the 7 of us and we didn't even finish it all. There was so much food!


Saturday
This morning was relaxing. I chilled out for the first few hours (aka procrastinated). Then I got my ass up to do some baking. It was my friends birthday party tonight. I baked him some cupcakes and a cake. It was an afternoon party. So, that means I started my drinking early..haha. I got to the party at 3:30 pm. I had my first drink. When I got there, there was so much food. I ate and ate and ate. As more people came, there was more food. It was fun to see friends I haven't seen in a long time. There were also some friends which I have seen before but never got a chance to talk to. I like house parties because you get to move seats or stand if you want and talk to various friends and you don't feel rushed to get out of there (unless the hosts kicks you out).



No comments:

Post a Comment