Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 70: I am feeling a bit sick

It was such a fun and eventful weekend. Monday morning I woke up with a sore throat and a headache. It was my friend's wedding and I didn't have time to be sick. I popped something similar to a Dayquil before the ceremony. After the ceremony, I went home and got ready for the reception. I popped another 'Dayquil' before the reception. At the end of the nite when I was walking to my door I started sniffling.

I wasn't sure if I would be able to make it to work today. I wanted to see how far I can go and to see how sick I was. I thought I was doing ok till I started to sniffle by 10 am. I took a 'Dayquil'. It didn't work. I had a massive headache all day and wasn't concentrating properly. When customers called, I was talking to them and sniffling. I could not wait till I got home to get some rest. I had Chunky soup for lunch. I had chicken soup for dinner. I know I'm sick when I'm not in the mood to eat my favourite food. On my drive from work I drive past by many pho restaurants. On a regular night, I am drooling for the pho. When I am sick, I don't even want to think about it. I just eat to survive. When I am healthy, I love to eat and enjoy my food.

I ended my nite with some Neo Citron.

No comments:

Post a Comment