Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 71: Sickness won't get to me

I slept early last night because I know that sleep will make me better. I slept for almost 10 hours last night. This morning I was still feeling a bit sick. I had a huge headache, my hearing was a bit off, sniffling a bit, sore throat and still a bit tired. I finished my chicken soup this morning from last night. My head was pounding before lunch. I decided to pop a Tylenol to see if I can continue my day without being sick. I felt like eating real food for lunch. That is a huge sign that I am getting better. The Tylenol made the rest of my day easier.

I did a few things today which will get me closer to a more healthier lifestyle. I went on the Canada's Food Guide website to see which types of food and how much I should be eating. I am eating way too little fruits and vegetables. I have the page printed out to remind me to eat the right amount of food every day. I went to the vitamin store to get the multivitamins, calcium and trace minerals supplements my friend suggested to incorporate into my diet. I am hoping to start taking the supplements tomorrow.

Last night was supposed to be my first swimming lesson. I was too tired and worn out to go. I am feeling better today so tomorrow I am hoping to attend the swimming lesson.

My health and wellness blog: http://lisahealthwellness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment