Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 66: Only 300 more posts to go

I don't know if I should be excited or be dreading the next 300 days. I am excited for the next 300 posts because this blog is a journey of emotions and is very therapeutic. I kinda am dreading the next 300 posts because it will show how much discipline I have. Sometimes I skip a night and I don't write on my blog. So it may be more than 300 days for me to finish the rest of my 300 posts.

Between Day 30 (the first update) till today, here is an update on what I have accomplished / working on in the near future:

Rollerblading
I went two more times in Sept to take advantage of the sunshine before the weather becomes gloomy and raining.

Learn to swim
I am taking swimming lessons starting next week. It is a six week course at a local pool.

Pilates
I took a pilates course at Bonsor a few weeks ago. It was very relaxing. I also went to the yoga conference last weekend. I bought a pass to go to various yoga studios.

Sins of the City Walking Tour
We went on the last day of the tour on Sept 30, 2009.

Cultus Lake
My friends and I went to Cultus Lake on Aug 29, 2009.

Learn to do aqua fit
If everything goes well, I will be going tomorrow night.

Learn to write
I have signed up for a creative writing in November. We will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment