Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 82: One month till my birthday

Time is ticking. One more month till I am one year older. Is this something I should be worried about? What lies ahead for me? Is this an age I should celebrate? Last year I decided not to have a birthday party. My bf, at that time, threw me a surprise dinner. He didn't know all my friends. He only invited the few friends of mine that he met. I feel bad because my other friends weren't invited. I couldn't invite them because I didn't know about the dinner.

After my next birthday, I would like to accomplish more. I bought two more brain games for my DS. I want to play those games to hopefully work on improving my memory and regenerating my brain cells. I need to re look at my bucket list. I need to see what I have accomplished and what I need to work on.

I don't think I am ready to be one year older yet. I have done a lot this year. But there never seems to be enough time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment