Thursday, December 24, 2009

Day 121: Spontaneous

Some people like to be spontaneous. Some people are scared of change and don't like to be spontaneous. I would say I am 70% spontaneous. I can't say 100% because sometimes I just don't feel like being spontaneous. I may not be in the mood to go out. Maybe I'm too tired. There has been times when someone calls and asks if I would like to go out that nite. If I have no plans, I would go out with them. If it's something I don't feel like doing, I will not go with them.

I like being spontaneous. It's fun. You never know what adventures you get yourself into. Sometimes I am out doing something but then it leads to another fun activity. I am out to find my life's purpose and passion in life. I will not find it if I sit at home all day. Maybe I will get inspired by watching all the TV shows? I would rather get out there and experience life. I do like to plan my schedule sometimes. It gives me an idea of the activities that will be happening. If there isn't anything scheduled, I'm up for being spontaneous. Ideally, I would like to find a guy that is open and accepting of my spontaneity. I don't think it would be good if I dated someone is as straight as an arrow and never wanting to try anything different.

No comments:

Post a Comment