Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 109: 1st day in Hawaii


My very first day in Hawaii.it's very exciting . Everything is new and interesting .
We flew In at eight pm last night . We were hungry and headed out for some food. Afterwards we went to bubble tea joint.
I tried some shaved ice for the very first time. On the shaved ice we had green tea
ice cream, bubbles , mango, tea jelly , and red bean. It very tasty.

This morning we started our day late at ten am. The weather was weird.
It was super windy and showering. The weather kinda determined what we
were going to do. We decided on going to Diamond Head for a hike.
It was an hour hike going up and down. it was a great view at the top.

After the hike we went to grab some lunch.we heard about his place
that has macadamian nut pancakes . We shared the pancakes
and a breakfast dish with ribs.

We met up with my friend who lives here . We hung out at a lagoon
and I practiced my swimming. the water was so cold.

after swimming we went out for dinner. We went to place called Ono.
It has authentic Hawaiian food. It's a hole in the wall and it's good.

You have to excuse my typing. I'm using my friends Itouch and the buttons
are so small. I feel like I have fat fingers.when I make a mistake I
may be too lazy to correct it.

No comments:

Post a Comment