Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 124: "What I'd really like to be doing now is ________."

If money and time were no object...I would be chilling in a warm place deciding what my next adventure will be (either it be travelling or learning something new).

1) Travelling
Travelling is very tiring for me. It wears me out physically. But I want to see and hear different sights and sounds. I like to see how the locals live and the little nooks and crannies of the place. I don't mind seeing the regular / popular tourist attractions, which I should go see anyways.

2) Be somewhere warm (maybe even hot)
I have been to a few warm places (like Barbados and Hawaii). I get cold really easily and have to wear my 5 layers of clothes. I am not sure what it is internally that I can change to adjust my body temperature. If I live somewhere warm, I don't have to worry about my 5 layers of clothes and I get to wear my cute dresses.

3) Do something adventurous every day (or every other day or weekly, doesn't really matter the frequency)
Sometimes I don't think there is enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. It doesn't really help that half the year it gets dark at 5pm. I need to live somewhere that doesn't change time zones and stays warm all day. I have bad eyesight, especially in the dark. If I were to do something adventurous at nite, I may run the risk of killing myself.

4) Learning something new
I wanted to learn to swim. I started taking swimming lessons. I wanted to write. I took a creative writing course. I was thinking of taking Physics 11 or even Chemistry 11. There are free adult upgrading courses. Some people look at me really strangely at why I want to take those courses. My answer is simple: I didn't take them in highschool so I want to learn them. I think its fun to learn something new. I get to decide if I like it and continue with it or that I don't like it and never take it again. At least I tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment