Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 114: Relationships

People have different expectations in relationships. Some guys want the girl to make the first move. Some girls want the guys to make the first move. Some think going dutch is ok. Some expect the guys to pay when they go out to eat. Some want the guy to drive them everywhere. Some it doesn't matter who drives.

Wow! This relationship thing is quite complicated. How do I know what the guys wants or expect of me? Sometimes they don't ask. I end up doing something silly in their eyes and soon we are broken up. What did I do wrong? I never find out cause we don't talk after we break up. I am only friends with some of my ex's. I don't develop a friendship with them until years after we break up. Then it doesn't really matter why we broke up. There is no point in re-opening old wounds.

Sometimes I just don't like the guys I'm dating anymore. It's really hard for me to just come out and say it. What do I say? 'I don't like you anymore'? What if they say 'why'? I don't have anything. 'I don't have feelings for you anymore'? Wow! That would be pretty harsh. What ends up happening is that I do things that break up the relationship. I know that isn't really a good idea. It's mean to carry on a relationship that isn't working. I know I have learned from that. I just have to see how I deal with my future boyfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment