Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Day 120: Forgiveness

Forgiveness is a trait that is very admirable in a person. I have read where people have forgiven others for the most heinous crimes. I have heard that you have to learn to forgive someone for you to move on your life. It's easy for me to forgive if it is something menial. If it is a complicated situation, I don't know if I will be able to forgive that easily. I think time heals. Do I really want to carry on the anger and spite inside of me? If I do, how long will I carry it on for? Every time I think of the situation, negative feelings will emerge. We all know that negative feelings are bad for a person's health.

I think as you get older you learn to forgive more easily. You realize that somethings aren't worth your time to dwell over. Maybe you realize time is short and there is no point in staying mad at someone. Maybe that's why older people are more happier? They have forgiven others and learned to live a happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment