Thursday, April 1, 2010

Day 190: fourth day in Chicago




Restaurant blog updated:
The Parthenon for lunch
Heaven on Seven for dinner
Http://lisa-restaurants.blogspot.com

Health and wellness blog updated:
Http://lisahealthwellness.blogspot.com

Today was a slow and relaxing day for me. I woke up at 11 am. I went to the fitness centre (see health and wellness blog). By the time i finished showering and getting ready it was about 230pm. My destination was to the Oprah Studios. I wanted to see if they had any stand by tickets we can get. But no luck. The only way to get tickets is online. Boo hoo for me :( ....... The Oprah Studios is located close to Greektown. I thought since I was in Greektown i should have some greek food. I went to The Parthenon for food (see restaurant blog). After my food i went back to my hotel to wait for my friends. They met me at 6 pm at my hotel lobby. We went to dinner at Heaven at Seven (see restaurant blog). After dinner, one of my friends and i walked off our food on the Magnificent Mile.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment