Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 204: Sun Run

Completing the Sun Run is number 4 on my bucket list. I didn't think I would do it this year. But an acquaintance ask me in March to join a team this year. I said 'sure'. Of course I didn't realize how much training is involved. Now I am thinking I am crazy to join so late in the game. I have heard of some people doing the Sun Run at the last minute without any training. I am not THAT crazy.

From the time I committed to joining the team to the actual run is only 8 weeks. I did the walk / jog thing once before I went to Chicago. I went to the fitness three times in Chicago. Since I have been back (a week) I did the walk / jog thing twice. Only two and a half weeks to go! I did the walk / jog thing today for 6 km. Ok since I can do 6 km, I can push myself to do 10 km. It's only 4 more km! Go Lisa Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment