Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 207: Imitation, a form of flattery?












I went to the Canucks game on Friday night for Game 5 of the playoffs. It was exciting and the energy was incredible. It was my first Canucks playoff game. I like Fin, the mascot. He's really cute and gets the crowd cheering for the Canucks. One of the highlights for me at this game was when Fin came out wearing green spandex. He was imitating the Green Men (http://www.facebook.com/canucksgreenmen?v=wall#!/canucksgreenmen?v=wall).

The Green Men sit beside the opponents penalty box. Every time the opponents get in the penalty box the Green Men mocks them by making crying faces or just being silly. I'm sure they opponents hate it when they get in the penalty box.

Was Fin wearing the green spandex to mock them or because he admires them?

I started my blog last summer. Then the movie Julie and Julia came out late in the summer about Julie writing on a blog for 365 days. Now I know two other people who has a 365 day challenge. One has a fitness challenge. He has a fitness goal and determined to get in shape / be in shape by day 365. He is running and doing yoga. The other person is a photographer and has a 365 day photo challenge. He is challenging himself to take a photo (a good photo?) every day and carrying his camera everywhere he goes. Maybe they got inspired by the movie? Maybe I inspired them?? hahah.. I don't know. If I did, they haven't told me.

No comments:

Post a Comment