Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 206: Glee / Canucks

I don't follow alot of shows but Glee is one show I follow. The season started again after a few month hiatus. The much anticipated Madonna episode was on Tuesday night. I was so excited to watch it. My favourite show and my favourite singer all in one. They sang about 10 of her songs. It seemed like there was one every 5 minutes. They sang her retro hits (Open Your Heart, Like a Virgin, etc). It was a Madonna sing along for me!

I was excited for the Glee episode with Madonna but I'm even more excited that Im going to see the Canucks vs Kings at GM Place tomorrow night. It's going to be a nail biting game. The series is tied at 2 - 2. I have never been to a playoff game before. I heard the energy there is incredible. I am hoping and praying really hard that the Canucks will win tomorrow's game. I paid an arm and a leg for the tix (seems like that to me). They better give me good entertainment value for me to get my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment