Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 201: souvenirs


I like souvenirs. I like practical things. I like clothing with the name of the city on it. I like mugs too. I went to England in 1994 and bought a mug at every event ( seems like it). I still use the mugs. I thought of buying mugs in Chicago but it gets heavy. I bought some cool shot glasses. I bought myself very few souvenirs this trip. I became a temporary Blackhawks fan. I wanted a zip up hoody. It was pricey at $65-75. I dont want to spend more on Blackhawks gear than on Canucks gear. I ended up buying myself a Hawks touque. It was useful in the cold weather. I also bought myself a zip up shirt with Chicago on it and a purse that says Chicago. At Frank Lloyd Wrights house and the Robie House , i wanted to buy something. I ended up getting a small magnet. It was affordable, not a book, and light. There were a gazillion books on Frank Lloyd Wright but i didnt want to carry them back to Vancouver. I doubt i would read them anyways.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment