Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 316: Koko's


Their mom was going out for dinner and I wanted to take them somewhere they haven't been before. The other night I took them to Crash Crawly's and I wanted to take them somewhere similar. I read on a site where this lady rated all the indoor activity centers. She rated Koko's a 9 out of 10. She only rated Crash Crawly's 5 out of 10. I thought if she rated it a 9 it must be a pretty good place. The price is about the same as Crash Crawly's. We walked in and they already noticed that Crash Crawly's was better. It was ok they made the most of their time here. It was located in Port Moody. It is really close to the Golden Spike Pub. Going to Port Moody wasn't fun in rush hour. We tried to get there as soon as we can so the kids can play longer. It was only opened till 8 pm. Through out the night they had to remind me that Crash Crawly's was better. We took some pictures and had some chicken strips with fries.

After Koko's, we went to White Spot for dinner. It was getting late for the kids but I wanted them to try the Pirate Packs. They enjoyed it. It was a lot of food for them. I had to help my nephew finish off his ice cream. It wasn't that hard to convince me to eat ice cream. When I got home, my sister told me she was taking the kids to meet her friend for lunch tomorrow and they are going to White Spot. Her friend mentioned that they have Pirate Packs for the kids. The kids will enjoy having Pirate Packs two days in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment