Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 188: Second day in Chicago

Restaurant update: The Chicago Firehouse
Http://lisa-restaurants.blogspot.com

Health and wellness: Day 2 of training http://lisahealthwellness.blogspot.com

Today started late for me. I got up at 1030. Im on vacation i get to sleep in. I went to the fitness center (see health and fitness blog). I did some research on what i want to do tomorrow. Then i finally went to get some food. I went to The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant (see the restaurant review). I took the subway there. I decided to walk on Michigan Ave back to my hotel. It was about an hour walk. I decided to do some more walking around the neighourhood. I read about The Redhead Piano Bar. I walked by it about 830 and i decided to check it out. It was awesome. I have never been to a piano bar before. I expected someone to play the piano with old jazzy tunes. It was totally not like that. There was a piano and they built a bar around it so people can sit. We had a piano player named Stu. he was great. He reminded me of Norm Macdonald. He played requests. We just shout out a song for him to play and he would play it. I was there for 2 hours. I didnt expect to be there for that long. I was having so much fun. By the end of the night my feet are hurting and its time to rest.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment