Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 183: 2nd day in redlands

Restaurant post up: Jack in the box - http://lisa-restaurants.blogspot.com

Today was an eventful day. We went to the library for about an hour. We had lunch at Jack in the Box (see restaurant review), and went to a neighbourhood park to feed the ducks.

I was doing my neice's hair and my nephew was sitting beside me watching. My iphone was on playing music. It was playing a Janet Jackson song. I told them that Janet Jackson is Michael Jackson's sister. My nephew then said "michael jackson died because his doctors gave him too much medicine". I was in shock that a 3 yr old would know such a thing. I was thinking his parents were the ones that told him. But why would they tell him, he was 2 when MJ passed away. He would be too young to understand. When his parents got home from work i told them what happened. They were shocked too. His dad then told me that he was explaining the michael jackson incident to his older sister and he was probably listening in. The lesson to be learnt: be careful what i say, the kids are always listening. They absorb everything.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment