Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 175: Happiness to me is....

...something that makes me smile

...a delicious bowl of pho

...when someone takes the time to do something nice for me

...spending quality time with my family and friends

...feeling the energy of the sunshine (maybe it's my need for Vitamin D?)

...being able to watch silly comedies like Glee, Big Bang Theory and 30 Rock

...sleeping in to get my 9 hours of sleep a night

...a lazy morning off, don't have to wake up to the alarm clock

...eating half a Japadog and leaving myself wanting me for next time...eating one whole one will fulfill my satisfaction and I won't want one for a very long time.

...a refreshing cup of bubble tea with nice soft pearls and coconut jelly

...knowing I have made a difference in someones life (inspired someone, teaching my niece something new, etc)

...keeping my stress level to a minimum

...sharing a special moment with that someone special..when I'm in their arms and nothing else matters and I am wishing time would stand still so I can savour that moment

No comments:

Post a Comment