Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 185: 4th day in Redlands

Restaurant review up: In and Out Burger http://lisa-restaurants.blogspot.com

Today wasnt too eventful. We went to a neighbouring school with a playground. We went to In and Out Burger for lunch. We stayed in the rest of the night.

I chit chatted with the kids as we were walking. I was asking my 7 yr old niece basic things about where she lives and the US: things like what state she lives in, her address, etc. In the midst of me asking my niece those questions, my 3 yr old nephew says "george washington was the first president of the United States". i was in aw. I had no idea they were learning stuff like that at such a young age. My brother inlaw told me they learn more stuff than average in their Montessori school.

We were walking home and i accidently took the wrong turn home. We happened to walk on a street with no sidewalk. My niece said "why didnt they put in a sidewalk. The nerve of them!" I was really surprised she would say such a thing. When their parents came home and i told them what happened. My bro inlaw pointed at my sister. She says " the nerve of them" quite often. Monkey see monkey do!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. LOL So cute. My girls always repeat things I say. My fav was when my 5 yr said, "My feets is dying me!" (She of course was trying to say her feet were killing her)

    ReplyDelete