Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 184: 3rd day in Redlands

Restaurant posting up: Outback Steakhouse- http://lisa-restaurants.blogspot.com

Today we went to the local musuem. My nephew saw some trains at the side of musuem. We were walking towards the trains when a security guard came to us and asked us if we were with the school group. I said 'no'. He let us in the gate and told us to go in the building. Once i opened the door i realized we got in the musuem without paying the admission. Lucky us! We were in the musuem for about two hours.

It was time for lunch. I asked what they wanted for lunch. All they wanted was Subway. I tried to sway them to another option but nothing worked. I am all about trying the restaurants that we dont have in Vancouver. We ended up sharing a foot long $5 sub. Our sub had ham, turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and extra olives. They love olives.

After Subway we came home and I tried to put my nephew for a nap. He wasnt tired cause he snoozed a bit in the car on the way home.
We then took my niece to her ballet class. We went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse (see restaurant review). We ended the night with some Oreo ice cream.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment