Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 166: Olympic atmosphere

Downtown Vancouver is the place to be during the Olympics. There is so much to see and do. I haven't had a chance to watch any men's hockey in downtown to soak up the atmosphere. I watched it all on TV at home. It seems like so much fun with all the hooligans. It's almost 11:45pm and there are still people lingering on Robson St. They are still celebrating the win in men's hockey and the gold that Christine Nesbitt for women's speed skating - 1000 meters. I would like to watch the Canada vs US game on Sunday. It would be an exciting game because of all the NHL players on the teams.

Tonight is my rest day. After going to see Olympic festivities for the last few nights, I am really tired from all the walking. I am going on Sunday to see some more pavilions / houses by Science World. I want to save my energy for more walking on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment