Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 283: Landmark Education

A few months ago a friend of mine mentioned to me about Landmark Education (http://www.landmarkeducation.com/). I have known him for a few years. But I didn't know him that well. One day after so many years of knowing him, we went out for dinner. He started to open up to me. He told me about how he was depressed for years and was taking antidepressants. One day his friend took him to show him about Landmark Education. My friend decided to sign up for the course. The beginner course is only four days long. At the dinner, my friend said the four day course changed his life. He is much happier. He has more focus in life. He enjoys his job. He found the love of his life. To make such an impact on someone's life, this is a pretty good course / seminar.

Another friend took the beginner course and it made an impact on her life. She just graduated from the advanced course. She is very excited about the positive changes she is making in her life because of this course. Because of these great changes in her life, she wants to teach / mentor others on how to live a great life.

When I went to the seminar last night, it gave me an introduction on what the program is about. It is about learning about yourself, your feelings and emotions to live a better life.You learn to analyze various aspects of your life and how to improve them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    I took the 4-day course a few years ago and found it had a positive impact on my life. Results may vary, of course. It was more of a slow burn for me instead of the radical 180-degree turns you see with some graduates.

    I recommend but definitely do some more research if you're interested. It's not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete