Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 287: Many Munchies at Milestones

In the last week I have eaten at Milestones three times. The first time was on a Monday. The second time on Wednesday. The last time was Sunday.

My adventure on Monday at Milestone's was with two girl friends. We were at the Cambie and 8th location. On Mondays at Milestone's they have a Girls Nite Out deal. I met the gals at 3pm so we didn't know if the special was valid during the afternoon. I called to double check and they do serve that deal all day on Mondays for girls. The Girls Nite Out deal consists of 4 appies and 4 bellinis for $40. We ordered the spinach and artichoke dip, yam fries, the flatbread plate and honey phyllo shrimp. I did eat before meeting the gals. But with all the food we ordered, I ate some more. I was in the mood for the spinach and artichoke dip. Boy, was I stuffed by the end of lunch!

On Wednesday I went out with my male friend. We had the date night special. No, we weren't on a date. We went to the Lougheed Hwy location. Both of us are dating other people. It was $50 for the deal and it included one appie, two entrees and one dessert. For the appie, we had the honey phyllo shrimp (sounds familiar). We both had the angus beef top sirlion. It was served with mashed potatoes and vegetables. The steak was unique becuase it was served with three different dipping sauces: house made Worcestershire, Kobe mustard and gaucho sauce. We ended our meal with the caramel gingered apple crisp. It was good.

The third time to Milestones was to attend my friend's birthday party. We went to the Yaletown location. It wasn't very busy for a Sunday night. There was a private room that wasn't being used. We asked if we can use it for the birthday party. Luckily for us, the manager approved and we had our dinner at the lovely private room. For dinner, I had the slow roasted AAA prime rib. It was done medium rare and served with mashed potatoes and some vegetables. There was a bit too much fatty parts to my prime rib but overall it was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment