Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 353: 2011 New Years Resolutions

Every year the resolution is usually the same, eat healthy, exercise more, blah blah. It's hard to measure 'eat healthy' and 'exercise more'. It would be more measurable goals if I said 'I will go to yoga once a week' or 'eat salmon twice a week'. I will write those specific goals in my Health and Wellness blog. Check back often for updates!

I am combining items on my bucket list and some new items on this list. This list is a list of items that I want to accomplish within 2011.

1) try various places for their Viet subs
- Tung Hing Bakery - 1196 Kingsway
- Pho Gizmo - Oak and King Edward

2) take the second level of swimming lessons
- I have taken the first level last year. It will be weird going back swimming again. I have been away from it for what seems like forever.

3) go horseback riding
- Im sure there are some riding places around town.

4) learn to play tennis
- I may think about taking some lessons this summer.

5) learn to cook
- This is the item which I would be able to start soon.
- I have some recipe books which I can learn from.

6) go to a cornmaze
- Fun summer activity

I'm sure I will update this list thru out the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment