Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 363: 2 days left

This is so exciting!! Only two days left till the end of my 365 Day Challenge.

It's been a really difficult year and a half writing these entries. It was originally intended as a 365 day challenge but it became a 365 entry challenge. I wrote everyday consistently for about 6 months. Then it became really difficult. It was hard to think of topics to write about everyday. I started slacking because I started becoming busy at nights, when I usually write my blog. I am finally near at the end of this challenge. So after a year and half, what have I accomplished?

1) took Level 1 of swimming lessons
2) took an aqua fit class
3) went rollerblading
4) walked the Vancouver Sun Run and CIBC Run for the Cure
5) took one level of Mandarin class
6) took a pilates class
7) visited Chicago, Illinois
8) visited Hawaii
9) growing my hair to donate it
10) donated blood twice
11) go seadooing
12) went on the Sins of the City Walking tour
13) go go-karting
14) went to Cultus Lake
15) start and continue a blog about me and my thoughts

15 out of 48 items completed in a year and a half! That's pretty good.

Some things I would like to work on this year:

1) learn to cook- one step at a time to learn gourmet cooking

2) help my friends achieve items on their bucket list - I have a group of friend where we shared each others bucket list. Hopefully by the end of the year, we will have crossed off some of the items together.

3) go horseback riding

4) go to a cornmaze

Stay tune for tomorrow's posting of the 365 Day Challenge to find out if I will continue a blog......

No comments:

Post a Comment