Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 337: My Secrets....at least some of them for now

This is one of those survey you ask your friends and ask them to send it back to you. So that's why some questions are in reference to that person.

1. First name - Lisa

2. Were you named after anyone? - not really

3. When did you last cry? - never fails when I watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition...it's more heart wrenching then Oprah

4. Do you like your handwriting? - Yes, it's legible

5. What is your favourite lunch meat? - don't have one

6. What is your birth date? - the day I was actually born or the day my dad told the Canadian Government I was born? such a confusing question :P

7. What is your most embarrassing CD? - hmm not sure, I haven't seen my old CD's in years. I had my car broken in many times and they took my CD's, not sure which ones I have left.

8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? - of course, I would be my own best friend..hahah

9. Do you have a journal? - does this blog count?

10. Do you use sarcasm a lot? - depends on who I'm with....If I like you, I will use it. That's how you can tell that you are my friend.


11. What are your nicknames? - not applicable..hahah

12. Would you bungee jump? - yes, do they still have the free bungee jump if you jump naked?? haha

13. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - umm..i don't wear shoes with laces anymore. (I only have a pair of runners that has laces) I'm too lazy. They are slip ons or has velcro.

14. Do you think that you are strong? - emotionally or physically??? another tough questions...sometimes I just hate these questionnaires.

15. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? - mango, green tea (just to name a few), when can Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Daaz open up shop in Vancouver?

16. Shoe size - 8.5, I know I have big feet. I can't share shoes with anyone I know.

17. Red or pink? - red. I hate pink with a passion.

18. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? - hmmm....damn, stuck on this question

19. Who do you miss most? - my cousin and my friend. they left us too soon. :(...*cry cry*

20. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back? - yes!!!!

22. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing? -im wearing fuzzy slippers and my pj's.

23. What are you listening to right now? - the 11 o'clock news in the background

24. Last thing you ate? - delicious salad I made. It had lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, raisins and walnuts with french dressing.

25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? - does it matter? does certain color get used more??

26. What is the weather like right now? - no idea...I can't see thru the blinds, but I'm going to guess pretty cold outside.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone? - my friend Christina

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? -hmmm...their style

29. Do you like the person who sent this to you? - not applicable

30. Favourite Drink? - pineapple juice, coconut juice in a coconut (like the ones you get at Thai restaurants)

31. Favourite Sport? - hmmm...don't have one

32. Eye Colour? - brown

33. Do you wear contacts? - yes

34. Favourite Food? - pho, I prefer the ones in restaurants. My parents don't make it the same as the restaurants. They usually don't like it when I eat it with bean sprouts and hoisin sauce. We are from North Vietnam. They don't usually eat it with the sprouts and hoisin sauce. Most pho restaurants are opened by South Vietnamese people and they eat it with the bean sprouts and the hoisin sauce.

35. Last Movie You Watched? - think District 9. I haven't watched a movie at the theatre in a long time.

36. Favourite Day of the Year? - don't have one

37. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings? - Happy Endings


38. Summer Or Winter? - summer. I can then wear my summer dresses.

39. Hugs OR Kisses? - hugs

40. What Is Your Favourite Dessert? - so many...so little time to share them

41. Living Arrangements? - basement

42. What's your favourite book? - not applicable...haha

43. What's On Your Mouse Pad? - don't use a mouse

44. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? - Glee

45. Favourite Smells? - hmmmmmm

46. Favourite Sounds? - not loud ones

47. Rolling Stones or Beatles? - beatles

48. What's the furthest you've been from home? - China

49. Do you have a special talent? - does talking too strangers count?? hahah..some may say it does...I want to be friends with those people. I talk to customers all day and it develops a special skill.

50. What is your ring tone? - the defaulted one..not too exciting..don't think i want to spend my time and money on changing my ring tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment